10 Foot High Speed HDMI Cable w/Ethernet-28AWG CL2 for Xbox 3D-Blu-ray
10ft Foot 28AWG High Speed HDMI® Cable With Ethernet - Metallic Series Model M-109304
Hit the lights and enjoy an unsurpassable home theater experience with these new "Metallic" Series of High Speed HDMI Cables With Ethernet! These cables work great for Playstation, Xbox, Blu-ray and 3D.
These High Speed HDMI Cables include all the quality and performance you've come to expect from our cables in a stylish, low-profile form factor. The connector heads measure only 13/16" wide, 3/8" thick, and 1 7/16" long. The zinc alloy connector heads provide resistance to electromagnetic interference, obviating the need for bulky ferrite cores.
The cable uses 28 AWG conductors and is CL2 rated, which means that cable has been designed to comply with fire safety codes and insurance requirements, making it safe for use inside the walls of residential class buildings.
TIP: It is a good idea to test cables and connections before installing them inside a wall. If there are any issues or problems, we can help you resolve them before you spend the time, effort, and expense of installing them inside the walls.
This cable supports the following HDMI features:
- 1080p Resolution - The High Speed HDMI Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices.
- Audio Return Channel - Normally, your HDMI cable carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television). Often times this goes through an AV receiver to drive a home theater audio system. The Audio Return Channel is primarily used to send the audio signal generated by the television when its internal tuner is used, back to the AV receiver, so that you can use your home theater audio system when watching television signals.
- 3D - 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth requirements of 3D signals.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel - The HDMI Ethernet Channel provides 100 Mbps, full-duplex Ethernet traffic along the HDMI cable, allowing a wired or wireless Ethernet connection on one device to be propagated to other devices. Note that for this feature to be functional, all pieces of equipment between the Ethernet source and the destination must support the HDMI Ethernet Channel feature.
- 4K - The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth required for 4K support.
- Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits and over 281 trillion color variations, which really makes your video images come to life!
- x.v.Color™ - x.v.Color is a promotion name given to the products that have the capability to realize a wide color space based on the xvYCC specifications and is a trademark of Sony Corporation. Currently, only AVCHD and Playstation 3 devices support x.v.Color.
- High Definition Audio - HDMI supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
x.v.Color is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
AVCHD and AVCHD logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
PlayStation and PlayStation 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.